Vision and Misssion
To build a society based on equity and justice where all people have equal access to education, health, livelihood and dignity without discrimination.
Our Mission is to empower socially excluded communities and groups through education, awareness campaigns, capacity building, mobilization and promoting their overall development.
We are operational in Jaunpur district in the Eastern part of Uttar Pradesh working with more than 10,000 Dalit and Musahar Families.
- To promote national integrity, peace and mutual amity
- To create enabling environment for educational development of children and girls
- To serve destitute and neglected people and develop decent feelings among them
- To promote environment friendly science and technology
- To conduct various programmes for overall development of people belonging to weaker sections and living below poverty line in the operational area
- To cooperate in national development and social welfare programmes/ campaigns
- To educate, make aware and organised Dalits and deprived families and build appropriate environment for mainstreaming them so they can lead humane life
- To make rural women aware of their rights and sensitise them